PyCon Turkey

Sep 26-27, 2020 - Istanbul

Pycon TR 2020 is Postponed to September 2020

Hello everyone,

As we announced last week, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we had started to evaluate the safety of our event. The following days after the announcement, it became apparent that an event at this size at the beginning of May was not doable anymore. Many other important events are cancelled and postponed due to this situation.

We have postponed PyCon Turkey 2020 to September 26-27, 2020.

We do not know what will be the situation at that time, but we hope that things will be better than now. If things donโ€™t go as planned, we may need to cancel the event. It is still an option. But it will be our last resort. We have come this far to the reality of a PyCon in Istanbul and we want to use all our chances.

If you will not be able to attend the event on these new dates, do not worry, we are going to fully refund your ticket (and your donations, if you want). Please note that refunds may take some time as they will be made manually. We are aiming to complete the refunds within a month after the request. Do not forget that even if we refund the tickets, we are still going to pay the ticketing fees; so please do not ask for a return if there is a possibility for you to re-buy the ticket.

Thank you for your understanding. We hope this pandemic will disappear as soon as possible.
Stay at home! Stay safe!


Best regards,
PyCon Turkey Team